SOVRN banner

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Marathon Woman!

In many of the companies I've worked for, my mates were very concerned about their fitness, and in some of them they were real fans of running, participating in amateur marathons and popular races.
At IBM it is different: as everything we do at IBM, we take things quite seriously. I can say that my mates take running almost as a profession, and I give you here an example. I'd like you to meet Pilar:

Pilar, training with her husband Galo
She is not only a marathon woman, she is a work mate (a very busy one!) and a mother of family, a person I really admire, full of energy and optimism. You can follow her on her blog, where she is describing how she is preparing her New York Marathon (she finds time to attend meetings at the office, presentations with her sponsor, training for the competition, and of course quality time for her family, just amazing!). And not only that, after competing in New York, she will go to THE marathon: the Athens Marathon! I really envy her.
Go Pilar, we support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment