SOVRN banner

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Back to the blog.

Well, September is almost over, everybody is back from holidays, so I thought it was about time to come back too to this blog.
I had not realized that so many time have gone since my last posting here, but to my defense I have to argue that I have been quite busy at work, which is something I really have to thank, giving the circumstances of the economy. Anyway, I'll try to be around more often and not use the excess of work as the excuse not to be here. Even more, in the same way that I started blogging as part of my regular job at Sun, I'll be also writing from now on the IBM's official blog, as I'll be publishing regularly in the Enterprise Integrated Systems, or EIS for short.
For now, here you have the link to my first article in this blog. And, this is not a menace, it will not be the last post on that platform.
As you may expect, the content of the articles published on the IBM blog will be related to IBM's product and technology, usually those I work with, while here, in my own blog, I'll publish about the technology I like or interests me, independently of the maker. And of course, being this my blog I'll keep on publishing about what I feel like in every moment, being it technology, computers or any other subject.
I really hope you like what you see here, and that you find what you were looking for when you came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment